Friday, October 9, 2009

Countdown to Europe

Yay, I'm now counting down the days left before we leave for London.
Roll on November 4th.

Not much sewing happening lately, even though I have good intentions.

My Clematis, "Veronica's Choice" is now flowering beautifully and I've been waiting a whole year for this. First of all if it would survive the winter and then if it would flower. What a reward, four beautiful white flowers with a hint of purple that's probably not visible on the photo.


My vegie boxes had new compost added ready for a spring planting. I sowed lettuce, spinach and rocket seeds. The rocket is already germinating. I've planted a russian tomato and a mini bell capsicum. It will be interesting to see what happens while we are away. Andrew will be looking after things.

No comments: