Sunday, May 29, 2016

BALLOON BOUQUET

Still on the balloon theme.
I love Scrabble tiles and when I found this font online I knew I had to download it as it would be perfect to use on cards.

The card turned out nothing like the picture I had in my mind.  Deciding to stick the letters on the balloons affected the layout of the card and in order to fit them on a standard sized card they needed to be staggered.
I love the combination of colours and I think they would be suitable for a male or female birthday card.  I used Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight and Cucumber Crush to shade the letters  and I love the rainbow effect that happened as the colours blended.  The letters are popped up on foam for a bit of dimension.  The same colours were used to create a softer watercolour background.
I'm really enjoying my new balloon punch and I know I'll be playing with it heaps in future.



No comments: