Sunday, June 19, 2016

STILL PLAYING WITH FROGS

Love you Lots little froggy. I saw these candle holders at the Reject Shop and knew I wanted to create a mini terrarium using the Botanical Blooms and Love You Lots stamp sets.


This little guy is sooo cute and I know he's going to be used a lot more in future.



I've also used him on this card along with some stamps from Pun Intended.  I cut scrap photo copy paper to the size of card fronts and use them to trial layouts and stamps when I come up with an idea for a card.  If I don't like it I just throw it in the bin and start again on another piece.  It certainly saves wasting good cardstock and recycles the old copy paper too.


You can see I didn't stamp the splatters on the actual card and I added a couple of clear green sequins to the light bulbs.



1 comment:

Marti said...

What stamp did you use for the hanging lights? Thank you.Marti