Sunday, July 17, 2016

FOXY FRIENDS

Well my foxy friend arrived last week and I was so excited, yet a little overwhelmed, to play with this set.  There are so many stamping combinations and animals to create with this versatile set.

I knew straight away I wanted to create some old style vintage blocks.  These are definitely not suitable for baby to play with as we all know the first thing they do is put everything in their mouth.  These blocks are finished with Annie Sloan clear wax and so are strictly for decoration only.


I know the Bigz Alphabet Typeset is now retired but it is so perfect for vintage blocks along with the Storytime DSP and the Home for Christmas DSP with that gorgeous vintage deer and Santa.

I decided to add a bit of Annie Sloan dark wax to the edges of the blocks just to give them a pre loved look.  Don't you just love blocks?

I can't wait to create a couple with the other DSP now, just have to wait for more blocks from the supplier.

No comments: