Monday, January 30, 2017

SO VERY MUCH

Available now as a free stamp set during Sale-a-bration and I just love the font used for this large thank you stamp.

A while ago I experimented with some water colour paper and ink and created some brightly coloured backgrounds which I though might be ideal for a simple but effective thank you card. 



Because the water colour paper is quite textured I used my MISTI to stamp this image multiple times until I was satisfied with the intensity of the black Memento ink.  I was able to position both the sentiments and stamp them the same time.  The MISTI is a really handy tool and once you have the stamps positioned it so easy to knock up a stack of these card for future use.

I decided to create another similar card using Mint Macaron and copper embossing powder but this time I used one of my inked up acrylic blocks to stamp on the water colour paper creating a softer background.  Because I was going to emboss my sentiment I needed to make sure the background was thoroughly dried with my heat gun and it got a good working over with the embossing buddy too.



No comments: