Friday, January 6, 2017

STAMPIN' UP DRAGONFLY DREAMS

Dragonfly dreaming.  I love dragonflies and I really like bees too so the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle is perfect for me.

I've had a quick play with this set and actually created this card for Global Design Project Challenge but decided to use a different card for my entry instead.  If you haven't joined in with the challenges yet I urge you to give it a go, it works wonders when you've lost your creating mojo.


I then decided to make the card using a different range of colours as I wanted to use blue and green on the dragonfly wings. 



Of course I had to add some silver Glimmer Paper to make the dragonfly pop.

Cardstock - Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Cucumber Crush, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Glimmer Paper, Succulent Garden DSP
Inks - Cucumber Crush, Versamark, Coastal Cabana, Black
Black Embossing Power, Brick Wall embossing folder, white baker's twine
Stamps - Dragonfly Dreams, Awesomely Artistic





No comments: